A look back at some of Teeter’s best moments on Yellowstone.
Yellowstone is a drama series that follows the Dutton family, led by patriarch John Dutton (Kevin Costner). The Duttons control the largest contiguous ranch in the U.S. and must contend with constant attacks by land developers, clashes with an Indian reservation and conflict with America's first national park.
Subscribe for More! bit.ly/2JLjjeO
(Dramatic country, music), (gate, clanking), (hooves, dashing), (Teeter, shouts, indistinctly) - [Teeter] Go on.
Go get my rope.
You motherfucker! - that Spanish? - I don't know.
I, tell you one thing though.
- [Teeter] Now, motherfucker., She's, a hand.
- [Teeter] I'm.
Gonna fuck you for days, later, man.
- Ride the hair off a horse, that's for damn sure.
We need somebody that can speak English., (Rip spitting) - Hey.
You., (hands, faintly, chatting), (horses.
Hooves, thudding), Where'd.
You learn to cowboy? - Man, I been fuckin', ballin' and draggin' since I could bounce piss off a rug.
- That ain't.
Spanish, she's, Texan.
- That ain't, Texan., That's, gibberish.
- No, I'm, telling you it's Texan., I can smell it a mile way., What's.
Your name? - Teeter.
- What's that? - Tee-ter.
- You hear- - I think she said, Peter., Your name, Peter? - Do I.
Look like my fuckin' name is Peter.
You skunk-haired motherfucker? - She just called me a motherfucker.
(taps Rip) - You understood that, didn't ya.
You bow-legged bastard.
You look like you all bent up over in one of 'em, nurse, things, fucked up ass.
Til your you knees buckled.
- This is the kind of girl that got drove to high school wearing a damn hockey.
She's gonna go through the bunkhouse like wildfire.
- She's perfect, trust me, hire her., (air whooshing) - Let's go.
- Come on.
- Come, on.
- Come, come, come, come, come, come.
- Hey Colby, turn that Charolais back.
It, ain't, ours, goddammit.
- Come on, no.
- Get in, get in.
Hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup.
- Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! - Get in, get in, hup! - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! - Yeehaw that skinny girl's a hand.
- I gotta say, it.
- [Teeter] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, ha!, (cow, mooing) - Yeah, how's.
She workin' out? - Well.
You gotta define workin' out.
- Come on, mamas., (hooves, plodding) - There ya go.
- Hup, hup, hup., Come on mamas.
- Hey, (lips kissing) - Hey.
- Boys leaving her alone, or? - Leaving her alone? (laughing) - What? - She's a little hyena.
She looks at a man like he's, a rented mule.
(Rip, chuckles), (chuckles) She's got the bunkhouse so scared, they're going to bed with the chickens.
- [Rip] Bring 'em all to the new pen, will you? We'll be right behind you., (Teeter's mouth, squishing), (Colby, sniffing), (Teeter, spitting) - [Teeter] You was done with that.
Wasn't you? - I am now.
You doing back there, baby? - [Colby] Fine, thanks.
- Okay, 'cause.
You oughta be up here on mama's lap, but that's, all right., (Ryan, laughing), It's, okay., Y'all think I'm joking.
- (sighing) Well, unfortunately.
(air whooshing) - Hey, ya.
- The guys are gonna be back in a minute.
They catch you drinking their beer, they're gonna- - Woo.
(beer, dripping), (Laramie, laughing) - They're gonna what? What are they gonna do? (can popping), (Jimmy, groans), (lively, country, music) - Mm.
- [Jimmy] Fuck.
(Laramie and Mia giggling), (door, latch, clicks), (door, creaking), (Colby clearing.
His throat), ♪, I, won't, be hound as a hand ♪ - We helped ourselves to your beer.
Hope you don't mind.
We can see, they with you Jimmy? - Yeah.
This was not my idea.
- I gotta start rodeoing again.
- Fuck it, it's, Friday night, somewhere.
- No, today is Friday.
Like literally, right now is Friday.
- Then Friday's your lucky fucking day.
- She's growing on you.
- [Colby] She's, not growing on me.
(Laramie and Mia.
Giggling), (air, whooshing), (gentle, country, music), (pot, clanking), ♪, My brother, rolled the dice ♪ - [Lloyd] Don't get up, stay as long as you want.
My momma kept on ♪ - Hey baby, I want some bronc to break my back.
So I can lay in bed all day, bumpin', fuckin', uglies, 'til, noon., Don't that sound nice? (Ryan chuckles) - Just a matter of time.
- It ain't happenin'.
- It's 100% happening.
This is how you get your eyeball poked out at three in the morning.
(air whooshing), (river flowing) - You ever wonder.
Why there's lizards in the mountains, but no snakes? - Uh, no.
(Grunting) I do wonder what the fuck you just said.
(sighing), But I always wonder, that, so., (Teeter, grunting), (gears, shifting), (engine, puttering) - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
The fucking gator.
- What? (Teeter.
Wanna go, skinny dippin'? - Skinny dippin'? - Ya ain't wonderin'.
What I said, now, are ya? - No.
We got a whole fence to fix.
- That fence.
Ain't goin', nowhere., Come on babe, let's, get naked.
Woohoo! - This is a test.
Just a test.
- Come on.
Let's, get naked.
- Yeah, okay., (engine, growling), (air, whooshing), (gentle.
Music) - When.
We get back.
♪ You, see your momma smile, ♪.
The doctor will fix you up just right.
♪ Hear, a song that you adore ♪ - [Teeter] Yes., (Colby, panting), (lips, kissing), (Colby, panting), Thank, you., ♪, Amazing, grace ♪ - You're welcome., (panting), ♪, Won't, unlock your doors.
♪, (lips, kissing), (Colby, panting), ♪, 'cause.
None of your prophecies ♪ - That wasn't.
So bad was it? ♪ Have ever seen where I've gone ♪ - No, (panting), not too bad at all.
- You should have fucked me while I still had a face, but that's all right.
We'll work on your timing.
♪, So, it's time, ♪, (engine, growling), ♪, For you to shed your snake, ♪, (air, whooshing), (dramatic, ominous, music), (fire, crackling), (ominous, music, continues) - Teeter? (Teeter, spitting and sniffling) - [Rip] You ready?, (air, whooshing), (crickets, chirping), (upbeat, country, music), (hands, chatting), ♪, Oh.
When I was at school, ♪ ♪, Some.
Boys were pickin' on me.
♪ ♪ Puttin' me down at the playground ♪ - Would.
You stop eatin' that fucking garbage? Dinner's, almost ready.
- You're wasting your time, Teeter., No, one's gonna eat a thing that you cook.
- [Colby] Yeah.
But when does Gator get back? - [Ryan] Thursday.
- Thursday? - Oh, I'm gonna be dead by then.
I can already feel my organs shutting down.
Do you know any hunger songs? - No.
(bowl, thuds), (Teeter, licking, her finger) - Oh, um., No, I'm, good.
- Come on, baby, I, keep cooking.
You keep not eatin'.
I need you strong for later.
- Oh, fuck it.
So hungry, I'll eat anything right? Now.
- Oh, I, wouldn't, it's, probably gonna be- (Ryan gulping) - Come on.
- Come on.
- [Teeter] Don't fucking lie.
- [Jake] Is.
It good or bad? - It's fucking great.
- It's fucking great.
- [Colby] It is? - [Ryan] Yeah.
- [Laramie] I'm in.
- [Teeter] Uh, uh, wait your turn.
I slaved over this fuckin' meal.
- What's in it? - [Teeter] Everything, baby.
- I think.
So there's, a vegetable that could be- - Like a vegetable bisque? - It's got like little sausages.
- [Teeter] Just everything, baby.
- Oh, tomato.
- This baby doll is my favorite.
(Jake, wooing) He's.
(slapping, his butt) - Thank you.
- And, um, I dunno.
If that's chicken? - I'm hungry.
- You ever heard of manners? - [Jake] I'm, a short fat guy.
- I don't, know, it's, just kind of different.
- [Colby] So.
What does that mean? Like what's in it? - I'm, not really sure, but, I, haven't, tasted anything quite like this.
Do you call it? - Sum bitch., (Jake spitting) - For fuck's sakes.
- [Colby] What does that mean? - [Teeter] It means it's good for you, honey.
(Jake spitting) - [Colby] What does that mean? - Literally everything from the cow, that nobody else wants.
- [Ryan] That's, the whole cow.
- You mean, everything in the cow? - Evidently.
- [Walker] Oh, I got a eyeball.
- [Colby] That's disgusting.
- Still good.
- Tastes good to me.
- Come on.
- [Ryan] You're, just full of surprises, aren't you? - Just a little bite.
(air whooshing) - No.
- I'm going four.
- Oh, she's gonna raise us.
(everyone laughing) So much for keeping it fucking steady.
Watch her boys.
- I fucking got something.
- Anybody named after a city, - [Teeter] Come on, who's up?.
- is a crooked fucking card.
Player, ya, ask me., (Jake laughing) - Hey, keep your comments to yourself or get in the game.
(giggles) - Aw, hell.
You know, I work too hard for my money.
- I gotta jump in here.
Did you hear with that? Man, said? - Oh, I, don't know, nothing about him working hard., I'm, usually too hard working to notice, so.
- [Teeter] Dude, y'all fuckin'.
Kidding, me? Y'all, wouldn't know, hard work if it crawled up your leg to suck on your fuckin' pecker.
- [Laramie] Haha, there's tatertot.
- You're gonna let your girlfriend talk to me like that? - Oh, don't, don't, even start, don't, even start with that.
- [Ryan] Teeter, it's official isn't it? - Why, nah.
He don't like labels.
You guys have a song? - No, it's- - (snaps fingers) Walker.
Now you can work for your money.
They need a song.
- Oh, yeah, I'd, mhm, yeah.
They damn sure do.
- Come, on., (Walker, chuckles), ♪, Damn.
Take it easy.
Won't ya lay your head down., ♪, (everyone, laughing) - [Teeter] I ain't, your fuckin' momma, baby.
- [Laramie] There.
It is, woo.
- Did Laramie go? Is that what (everyone laughing) - All's I can say, is I'm feelin'.
A big ass shit show coming on.
(Walker, singing), (air, whooshing) - Could I have a word, sir?, (cows, mooing), (birds, chirping) - She talkin' to me? - I believe she said, she wants a word.
(horse grunts) - I can't understand a damn word, comin', outta, her mouth., (horse hooves, thudding) - Yeah? - Sir, whatever's between Walker and Lloyd, it's got nothin' to do with me.
Nothing to do with Laramie either, that was just their excuse.
I was the first one up every morning.
And the last to be done., Ask, him., Ask him.
If anyone works harder than me.
- She ain't lying, sir.
The fight wasn't over you, huh? - No, sir.
- [John] You.
Just did your job? - Every day.
- Never fooled around with anyone in the bunkhouse? - Ain't.
No one said, I, couldn't., - Common sense, says, you shouldn't, 'cause.
The next fight will be over you.
- So all that.
This is my home forever is just talk? Fuckin' scarred for life.
It don't mean, nothin'? - You wait over there, a minute.
When, the hell did that happen? - The night that we took care of that thing in the forest for you.
They all wear it? - Yes, sir.
It just slipped your mind to fuckin' mention it to me? - That was the night before you got hit, before everyone got hit.
- Kayce know about this? - Sir.
It ain't, his fault.
You know, I should have come to you and talked to you.
He know? - Yes, sir.
(cows mooing) - Jesus.
Hooves, thudding) - Teeter.
Where's, your gear, at? - Everything I own's in the backseat of my truck.
- Go on and grab it, put it back in the bunkhouse.
- [Teeter] Thank you.
- Okay, all right.
(gentle guitar, music) - Sorry.
But thank you.
(Sniffling) I, don't, know.
You need help with shit- - Teeter, just go grab your gear, yeah., And, hey, (tapping).
This means something.
- Yes, sir., (air, whooshing), (crickets, chirping) - [Ryan] Just flick it off.
If you get it, don't, leave it on the table.
- Look at this fucking kid, he's done this before.
My first time.
- You've been shuffling the cards in the air? - My first time, actually playing it.
- [Ryan] Well, you're in.
- I'm all right.
- Triple it.
The bet he says.
- [Jake] A, four?, (slapping cards on table) - Little card shark, motherfuckin' kid.
He ain't, no kid.
He's, just a motherfucking card.
Shark, little elf.
You tell 'em babe.
- I love it when you call me baby.
Hey, you wanna scratch me behind my ears? - No.
- What about my other ears? - [Ryan] All right, all right, all right.
Don't, listen to them.
Just you start.
- [Lloyd] Get, a room.
Teeter got fired from Yellowstone Dutton Ranch after all females were evicted from the bunkhouse. After ranch hand Lamarie sparked a violent feud between her ex-fling Lloyd and current romantic interest Walker, John Dutton declared there should be no more women in the bunkhouse. What is this?Is Kevin Costner's real daughter in Yellowstone? ›
No, Kevin Costner's daughter is not in Yellowstone. The actress who plays Beth Dutton, Kelly Reilly, is not related to Kevin Costner. Though they play on-screen father and daughter, they are not related to each other in any way. Costner is the father of seven children: Annie, Lily, Joe, Liam, Cayden, Hayes, and Grace.Is Teeter in Season 5 of Yellowstone? ›
And not surprisingly, Paramount swiftly renewed the series for season 5 and upped guest stars Jen Landon (Teeter) and Kathryn Kelly (Emily) to series regulars.Why does Teeter talk like that? ›
The actress who plays Teeter doesn't speak anything like her character in real life. During a recent episode of the Yellowstone podcast, Jen explained that the show's creator Taylor Sheridan wrote out her lines "phonetically" when she auditioned so she could understand Teeter's dialect.Do the Duttons lose the ranch? ›
Easements can be donated, and land owners are compensated via a tax deduction. In the Duttons' case, they protect their way of life and ranch through the easement, and keep their property whole, as John intends. The family can continue to live there, and the land can be sold or passed on to heirs.Is there a new actress playing Teeter on Yellowstone? ›
Jennifer Landon Has Been Acting Since Age 5
It was her father who gave her the role in the show, with whom she would work once more before his death.
Jen Landon was born in Malibu, California, USA. Jen is an actor, known for Yellowstone (2018), Animal Kingdom (2016) and Banshee (2013).Are Kayce and Monica going to split? ›
Yellowstone season 5: Kayce and Monica Dutton split 'sealed' as Luke Grimes confirms ranch.Does Beth Dutton wear a wig? ›
That is why a character's hair keeps on changing throughout a series. Now you know that Beth Dutton does, wear a wig. Along with all the benefits mentioned above, a synthetic wig is easier to carry and take care of. Therefore, almost all characters in TV dramas wear one at some point.Was Matthew McConaughey in Yellowstone? ›
"The Dutton story continues, picking up where Yellowstone leaves off in another epic tale."
Played by Kevin Costner, John Dutton III is the head of the family all throughout Yellowstone. He's the eventual Governor of Montana and father of four: Lee, Beth, Kayce, and Jamie (although he's technically adopted).Did Lloyd and Laramie sleep together? ›
Jim: Let's face it, there are very few men in this world that haven't had a woman get their mind all twisted up. While Lloyd and Laramie's relationship wasn't (according to Lloyd) sexual, she was sleeping in his bed before Walker showed up.What did Beth say to Monica? ›
“I know how you feel because I felt it and I feel it every day. So when I say I am sorry Monica, I really mean it,” Beth tells her.Who was John Dutton's assistant kissing? ›
The season's seventh episode, "The Dream is Not Me", saw the series' first LGBTQ+ kiss when John Dutton's (Kevin Costner) assistant Clara Brewer (Lilli Kay) is seen making out with someone while sitting behind John and Summer (Piper Perabo) at the county fair.Why does Teeter have pink hair? ›
Landon explains that when she first auditioned for the role, she used chewing gum as dip, which got added to the character's storyline on the show. "Teeter is gender defying in a lot of ways. The pink hair was in the character description based on somebody Taylor knows.How old is Teeter Landon? › Is Teeter gone for good? ›
Audiences can breathe a sigh of relief! Teeter is staying in the bunkhouse! In Yellowstone season 4, episode 7, which aired on Dec. 12, coherent and upset Teeter approached John and Rip to plead for her job back.Which character is leaving Yellowstone? ›
Kevin Costner Is Leaving Yellowstone After Season Five.